1. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque.
2. The Company has right at any time and for any reason:
(a)To cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component.
(b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
3. No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
4. In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right:
(a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered.
(b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
5. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group:
(a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused.
(b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression "however caused" includes negligence on the part of any person.
6. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
7. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
8. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
9. The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
10. All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulat/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
11. Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
Where there is a conflict between any information on our Site and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply in priority. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the supplier terms and conditions, the supplier's one will apply in priority. We act as a mediator between you and the supplier and we cannot be held responsible for any non-performance of the contract. We assume no liability for the performance of arranged services and/or holiday packages and we provide no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented. We do not as well supply any guarantee for the availability of services and/or holiday packages.
1. The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable.
2. The amount due for refund after cancellation (after deduction if any) will be refunded after a period of 60 days.